Friday, April 1, 2011

Foreword

My name is Priit Kallas and I'm a Information Technology student in Tartu Ülikool, Estonia with passion for PHP and lately, web applications performance and non-relational databases. I work with PHP for a living and have been actively using and learning it since when there was PHP3. I'm also a Zend PHP 5.3 Certified Engineer and in no way associated with authors of Cassandra. Everything in this blog is what comes out of my own experience, reading of other articles and the book "Cassandra The Definitive Guide" by Eben Hewitt.

This blog is for other people enthusiastic about high performance web applications, PHP and non-relational databases who look for a place to get started. It includes the concepts of the technology and also practical examples of how to use it in your own applications. It's best read in succession from the beginning as it slightly builds on previous posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment